Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cold Busted!!

Have you ever been called out on the rug and you have nothing else to say but "I know, I know." Well that was me this morning.  My most wonderful friend did it to me, but I am so grateful. When I started blogging I said straight out, I've never really worked hard for anything and once it gets tough or I don't feel like doing it anymore I quit.  I told myself and my blog friends that I was not going to quit, I was going to pursue acting and blog about it so that you can follow me on this little journey.  Well, if you've been reading you've probably noticed, or not, that I have deleted my blog twice (hence the 2 blogs).  My excuse to my girl B, it's easier to not do it.  I said it so nonchalantly, like that's what I do, that's how I roll.  She straight called me out, all she had to say was "you said it, it's easier".  My response, "I know, I know."  I totally felt like a kid getting caught with my hand in the cookie jar and having no excuse. It was good though, I liked it, I needed it!  So here I am, again, restarting something I should have never stopped.  Is it easy to sit here and admit that I fail? NO! Do I like it? Of course not, but it's a journey and to learn and grow I must fail, but persevere. Lesson for the day, be truthful and honest but do it with love!! Oh yeah, and don't quit!  By the way I have two auditions today!  You see if I wasn't blogging, you wouldn't know!

1 comment: