Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Butterfingers and Saturday Shifts!

Just thought i'd post an update about what's going on in the audition world.  It's been a bit quiet so hence that's why i've been a bit quiet.  I don't want to bore you to death telling you everyday that I can't wait for the phone to ring.  Anyway! One of my acting coaches asked a couple of her students to audition for a project she's working on.  Once she described it to me I was super excited, it just sounded like a lot of fun.  Basically she wrote a script for a Butterfinger commercial that's going to be entered in a contest.  We won't get paid to do the commercial but if it wins, it will air nationally and that my friends would be ultra fabulous!!  

Besides the fact that i'm praying to get the part I am also praying for a miracle.  If I get the part, it shoots on Saturday.  Well, I being the wonderful coworker that I am ;)  picked up a shift for a friend that couldn't work on Saturday. Get this, I have NOT worked a Saturday for about a year!! Can you believe that??!! So now i'm trying to find someone to cover for me but of course everybody is busy. I don't blame them, who wants to give up a Saturday afternoon.  Anyway, I stressed for a second but then I realized it's in the Lord's hands, if it's His will it'll work out and if not, it won't.  Simple as that!  But... for all you prayer warriors out there, hook me up with a little prayer.  First to get the part because it sounds like a total blast and second for some wonderful coworker to call me and take my shift.  

Well I will keep you guys posted!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment