Monday, August 10, 2009

My first Commercial!

I was super excited today! My nephew calls me and tells me he just saw me on the Disney Channel! He was so excited because now according to him i'm famous!  Bless his little heart.  

Although the acting front is quiet at the moment, I was excited to hear that the commercial is airing.  I started getting a little itchy because the phone isn't ringing, but this should hold me over for a while! It was a reminder for me to be still and not lose heart. 

I'm sorry if my blogs sound like a broken record but it's just what's going on.  I'm being tested, my faith, my patience.  I started reading Practical Theology for Women, a book that Bianca recommended during the 7 deadly sins class.  The first couple of pages have already spoken to me loud and clear! In the book Wendy, the author, says that she was speaking to a friend and told her that she wishes she could just fast-forward a certain part of her life to just see the result.  Her friends response, "No! The journey is as beautiful as the destination. The trials now, this entire pruning process, are a good thing."  Wowwww!! Is that for me right at this moment or what??!!

So I will keep on keeping on, I won't give up when the going gets tough, and i'll stop whining! Hahaha!! 

As soon as I get a link to the commercial, i'll post it.  Thanks for the love!

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh.. can't wait to see it and shout out to the TV and have andres's eyebrow lift in total weirdness.. :)

    So proud of you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo I cant wait to see the commercial. I'll continue to keep you in prayer.

    ReplyDelete