Thursday, July 16, 2009

One Fine Day!!

So there I was, standing on set and just being in total awe.  I was watching the directors, assistant directors, producers, lighting guys, prop people and just soaking it all in because I couldn't believe I was standing in the middle of all this.  All I could do was smile and thank Jesus for where I was at.  I knew that there was no way this would be happening if it weren't for HIM!!  
It was great. As soon as I got there I went into hair and makeup and while I was sitting there craft services came in and asked what I wanted for breakfast.  I told her "i'll go check it out when i'm done" she told me "No, tell me what you want and i'll get it for you". WHAT??!!  That was awesome, but I passed, i'm not a breakfast person.  Then off to wardrobe, where they steamed my clothes and made me all cute!  As I was walking to the set (which was a private residence) I passed the craft services table. You name it they had it.  Everytime we came out for break they had something fresh to munch on. Fruit, grilled cheese sandwiches with pesto sauce, mini pizzas, brownies, turkey sliders.  Then lunch, it was a gourmet lunch truck.  Weird, I know!  I was in heaven! I was like queen for a day. So what's my point? My point is, we serve an Awesome God!  Only He could have made this happen, because of HIM I was standing in the middle of that set looking like a kid going to Disney for the first time.  To be able to do what I love at least for the day, was amazing!  I don't deserve it, that's for sure but we serve a loving, merciful and gracious God.  He loves me even though i'm all jacked up!  I'm not a theologist(theologian,Thanks B!) I can't quote scripture off the top of my head. I'll John 3:16 and Romans 8:28 everything. Hahaha!! What I CAN do is share what Jesus is doing in my life, and share how he is doing a GREAT work in my life.  I am truly blessed to have an AMAZING hubby, a CRAZY kid, New Friends that are praying for me, and a chance to get to do what I love! God IS Good!!

P.S. Thanks for all the Love, I am truly humbled that you guys read this stuff and you even leave comments(good ones too!!). I don't really have friends (whole other blog) so you're support is AWESOME.

F.A.M.E 
in HIM

(Found-a-Meaningful-Existence)
in HIM

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! Totally great to see how you documented your experience :) God has answered our prayers, friend!

    PS It's not theologist... it's theologian. But who cares, right? Hahahaha! Dinner in ONE week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we do serve an AWSOME God! I'm so glad you decided to take a bold step and document your journey. Truly it's inspiring. Will continue to pray for you.

    Lil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise God! If I didn't know you, I wouldn't be as amazed and marveled at what God is doing in your life in this season ;) loving it! Press on and praying for you friend! =) love ya! Jacqui

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you had an awesome day. I'm sure the Lord is going to bless you with many many more. I'm jealous that you get to eat all kinds of great tasting food while your at work. =) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete